25 Sep Establishing a company in the Sharjah Free Zone
Establishing a company in the Sharjah Free Zone is a successful investment opportunity because Sharjah is a safe environment for investments and is characterized by many facilities, tax exemptions, flexibility of procedures and an excellent strategic location.
Therefore, the establishment of a company in the free zone in Sharjah, the destination for investors of different nationalities, In this article, we address the most common questions about establishing a company in the Sharjah Free Zone.
Frequently asked questions about setting up a company in Sharjah Free Zone
What are the advantages of establishing a company in the Sharjah Free Zone ?
- Full company and income tax exemption.
- Providing planning and implementation services.
- The possibility of recovering the company’s capital and profits.
- There is no need for the participation of a person holding the Emirati nationality.
- Ease of necessary procedures with minimal costs.
- Providing basic facilities for establishing the company.
- Domestic and international shipping services.
- Medical facilities and services.
- Rapidly growing and developing infrastructure.
What are the documents to establish a company in the Sharjah Free Zone?
- Licensing form.
- electronic form.
- passport copy.
- Investor’s license statement if he had previous business in the UAE.
- The approval of the concerned official authorities.
- A letter of objection certified by the official authorities for non-investors.
What are the steps to establish a company in the Sharjah Free Zone?
- The company’s activity must first be determined. The activities are divided into commercial, industrial and professional activities.
- Trade name reservation.
- Initial approval.
- Approval of the action plan.
- Resolution and ratification.
- Memorandum of Association.
- Agree to the lease.
- Applying and obtaining licenses.
- Obtaining residency.
What are the types of licenses in Sharjah Free Zone?
There are many types of licenses for the free zone in Sharjah, and these are the most important types of licenses:
- Free Zone Corporation.
- A branch of a foreign company.
- Free Zone Company.
- branch of a corporation.
How can we help in establishing a company in the Sharjah Free Zone ?
We have years of experience to support investors and project owners to establish a company in the Sharjah Free Zone, and we have a team of experts and consultants to undertake all the necessary procedures and steps and submit the company’s documents to the concerned authorities.
We are distinguished by:
- High quality, efficiency and speed in procedures.
- Providing all the services that the investor is looking for.
- Providing warehouses and offices for annual rent.
- Providing assistance to our clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Contact us today and get a free consultation to implement all your business plans!